Does your child struggle with any of the following
- Difficulty with reading
- Spelling problems
- Writing difficulties
- Difficulty with comprehension and understanding
- Auditory processing issues
- Problems with memory and organisational abilities
- Low self esteem
- Avoiding tasks involving reading or writing
- Hearing problems in noisy environments
- Problems dealing with numbers
- Visual stress
We can help!
Click Here to find out more about our Cellfield programme and how we can help your child with dyslexia.
Name of Student
Dear Clare, We are writing to let you know that thanks to your great support Luke has been accepted into Queen Elizabeth High School. It would not have been possible without your 11 plus expertise, p[patience, encouragement and above all having faith in his ability and of course Luke's superb effort. A massive thank you to you and Holly for assisting in building the foundation for Luke's secondary education.