- Identifying and contact information (name, address, postcode, phone number, email address, etc)
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information requested on voluntary customer surveys and/or offers
- Information about you or your child’s education history, status and abilities
- Information about your intended use of our services or products
- Accounting, billing, credit or other payment card verification and screening, credit card details if applicable
- responding to your enquiry
- providing the most suitable services or products
- ongoing tracking of student progress
- providing feedback to parents on their child’s progress
- sending you offers and news about services and products provided by us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- communication purposes to continually improve our services, products and customer service levels.
- statistical analysis, customer surveys, customer relations and to help with future dealings with you.
We will only contact you by e-mail for marketing purposes if you have consented to this. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email or write to the address shown below. Employees Personal information provided to us through submission of an employment application will be used for analysis of suitability for a position available. What sorts of personal information do we ask for?
- Identifying and contact information (name, address, phone, email etc)
- A CV and cover letter outlining your job history, experience, education and skills as they relate to the position applied for.
- Due to the nature of our business some positions require extra information to be provided or obtained to ensure compliance with child protection legislation.
- If hired, banking, Inland Revenue, pension and other related information.
If you apply to work at Kip McGrath Scunthorpe Tuition LP, we will only use the information you supply to us to process your application and to monitor recruitment statistics. Where we want to disclose information to a third party, for example where we want to take up a reference or obtain a ‘disclosure’ from the Criminal Records Bureau we will not do so without informing you beforehand unless required by law. If your application is successful your personal details will form part of an employee record. The KMEC group will only disclose this information when required by law to authorised government agencies (e.g. Inland Revenue Office), or otherwise as directed by yourself. Limited personal information may be made available internally within Kip McGrath Tuition Scunthorpe LP to other employees or managers via organisation employee contact lists whether hard copy or on the organisation intranet. How is the information stored and disclosed? Data Security The information you provide is only available to authorised personnel of Kip McGrath Tuition Scunthorpe LP group who need access to the information in order to do their roles. We require all computer and network security systems to have appropriate firewalls, encryption technology and passwords to protect electronic copies of personal information. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. If we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy it in a secure manner. This is subject to any legal obligations we have to keep information for a certain period of time. Disclosure We may disclose your personal information to other members of the KMEC group. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or such business or assets.
- If Kip McGrath Tuition Scunthorpe LP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Kip McGrath Tuition Scunthorpe LP, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accuracy Kip McGrath Tuition LP makes every effort to ensure information collected is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage you to help us by telling us immediately if you change your contact details. Access You have the right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information held about you, please email or write to us at the address shown below marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 payable to Kip McGrath Tuition Scunthorpe LP. We also reserve the right to use reasonable measures to check your identity before any information will be disclosed to you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to the address as shown below as soon as possible and they will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Complaints or Queries We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. If you have any requests or concerns about any information contained within our Privacy Notice, email or write to: Kip McGrath Tuition Scunthorpe LP 98-100 Oswald Road Scunthorpe DN15 7PA 01724 853935 firstname.lastname@example.org Changes to this Privacy Notice We aim to keep our privacy notice under regular review and any changes we make to this privacy notice will be posted on the Website. A copy of the latest notice containing updates can be requested from the address shown above. This privacy notice was last updated on 14th June 2017